The birth of a new baby especially the first born is a celebration. The newbie parents are bombarded with calls of congratulations and gifts. If you want to send a gift that will stand out,a gift that will be a keepsake, here are our suggestions. These are gifts that will stand the test of time, never be returned because you have personalized them.
The easiest way to personalize a gift is to embroider a name and
birthdate on the blanket, stuffed animal, quilt, carseat cover ,or paint the name on picture frames and bookends.This will turn the most ordinary gift into an instant keepsake.
Not satisfied with just adding personalizaton.If you are looking for a unique baby gift, one that puts your personal stamp on it; we have the answer. At Namelynewborns we have had unusual requests for personalization that have produced extraordinary gifts. We learn from our customers and would like to share some of the top personalized gifts that we have created.
Here are ten great ideas to create a keepsake baby gift.
l. A first time Mother requested that the Lord’s Prayer be sewn in the pocket of a pink Sleepyhead Bunny. It would be a special message from her to her daughter that would not be obvious to any casual observer, but she and her daughter would know where to look for it.
2. A Church welcomed all new babies in their congregation with blue and pink lamb blankees embroidered with the psalm ” You are wonderfully made” .
3. Twins of a racing enthusiast received custom blankets with images of a nascar embroidered in the corner along with their names,
Custom Blankets with Nascar Logo for twins
4. An aunt sent her new nephew a custom quilt with images of hand
appliqued airplanes because his dad was a pilot.
5. The family of an American baby born in Cologne , Germany, wanted him to remember the place of his birth, so we customed their quilt with appliqued images of the Cologne Cathedral.
6. Many sports enthusiast have sent our football, baseball , and
basketball handcrafted blankets with their favorite teams embroidered on the blanket as well as their baby’s name.
A custom baseball gift for the little slugger
5. One of the most touching gifts was from a Father who was on leave from Irag. He wanted two of the same pink blanket for his newborn baby girl ; each would be embroidered with the message, “I Love You …..( the name), From Daddy. He would not be there for her birth , but wanted her to always be covered in one of his blankets.
6. Hand painted growth charts can be customed to match the nursery and include baby’s name and birthdate.
7. Baby wipe cases can be covered in sports fabric of the NBA or NFL teams.
8. Shopping cart covers and infant carseat covers can be personalized with the child’s name preceded by Prince or Princess for a royal seat for the car of shopping cart.
9. Baby Books make great gifts and it is easy to hand write a personal message inside the cover.
10. Custom baby quilts offer the most ways of creating an heirloom.
Fabric from Mom’s wedding gown, a special keepsake handkerchief from
the family, fabric from the nursery bedding or a favorite stuffed toy can be incorporated to make the quilt uniquely ones own.
A gift message from the sender can be embroidered on the quilt or on a
quilt tag on the back of the quilt.
Many families reuse baby quilts and embroider each baby’s name on the
quilt and pass it on to the next new baby in the family.
No matter what you choose, by adding baby’s name to the gift, your gift is sure to please.